- Congratulations to this months Shout Out Recipients:
- Ms. Sharon Davis: Ms. Davis has volunteered her own time this summer painting room 84 and decorating the upper elementary wing. She has also been seen in the office volunteering and creating many bulletin boards around the building. Vestaburg Community Schools is blessed to have her.
- Carol Herman: For taking time out of her schedule to come and organize the art room closets and cupboards. She did an amazing job and everything is neat and organized. Thank you, Carol!!
- DALMAC Volunteers and Sports Boosters: This is a huge event for our school and our community. This year we hosted two different groups totaling 900-1000 people. Once again, we received outstanding feedback and reviews. It truly is a community event and could not be done without all of the help. A special thanks to the Vestaburg Sports Boosters and Mr. Walderzak for all of their time and effort planning and executing this event. Running an event like this requires more help and volunteers than we can list. So, to everyone that came to help cook and serve the visitors, set up for the event, or baked desserts, THANK YOU.
- Val Palmer: For all of her work enrolling 50+ students with all of the paperwork involved and still keeping a smile on her face and a positive attitude.
- The school is happy to announce that enrollment is up approximately 50 students this year. This is great news! We have many new faces and we are glad to have all of the new families and students. Welcome to our great school and community.
- Strategic Planning: The Board of Education is in process of exploring and implementing a Strategic Planning process. This process is critical for school districts as it helps to set the course for the next 3-5 years. The process is a multi-step process that requires participation and input from the community through surveys and meetings. Stay tuned for more information.